Here’s one short horror story; business is booming and buzzing with activities then a power failure occurs. The reality is, only a few businesses can survive well without the need for electricity. You really do not want to be one of the businesses that lose a staggering amount of money every year due to a power outage.
Thanks to Eaton UPS, you can still keep everything in order even when there is a temporary power failure. When it comes to long-term blackout, the UPS system can give you enough time to convert to another source of power.
The uninterruptible power supply works multiple uses:
- It comes with a backup source, for example, a generator, which is useful for a long-term power cut.
- It gives plenty of power in the case of a short-term outage. It also provides ride-through time, allowing easy conversion to a backup supply.
- It offers protection to power outages.
- It fine-tunes the quality of electricity in your equipment and building.
Important functions of UPS
There are several types of uninterruptible power supply systems, and they have different functions. However, they all have the same goal, which is to supply power whenever necessary:
- Filter. A UPS, particularly the line-interactive type works as a filter. It adjusts its output as soon as the power enters the UPS system. It refines the power so that the internal system gets a continuous and clean supply.
- Consistent Operation. By using a UPS, your costly equipment such as computers will no longer suffer from power interruptions. Also, the electronics in an Eaton UPS can tell the system when it needs to do its job by switching to alternate power.
- Protection. While electricity provides lots of benefits, it also comes with spikes, failure, and surges. But, a UPS has the ability to recognize these things, and thus changes to an alternate source of power before any oddities can cause damage.
While it is a must to have a UPS system in your home or business to keep your critical equipment running, this investment requires some preparation. Consult with a UPS professional and talk about your power backup needs.
Arm yourself with the right Eaton UPS system and a reliable specialist as part of your back up plan.